- Trim/edge any grass overgrowth
- Blow down area to be sealed of all sand, dirt, free floating debris with high power blowers and brooms
- Hot rubber crack filling is available for an additional fee
- Apply heavy duty rubberized commercial-grade sand mixture sealer to asphalt areas, which meets or exceeds all requirements of government specifications RP-355E. A latex additive shall be blended with sealer to improve durability. In accordance with manufacturer’s specifications, the finished application shall represent a coverage rate of .3 gallons per sq. yard or 3.3 sq. yards per gallon. Number 60 silica sand shall be added at the rate of 4 to 6 lbs. per gallon of material.
- Install caution tape across end of driveway (Sidewalks if needed)
- Please wait 48 hours before driving on sealer. You may walk on sealer once it has dried to a flat black appearance.
Sealcoating is essential in pavement preservation and extending the life of your asphalt pavement, “There are many benefits of sealcoating asphalt, including improving visual aesthetics, resisting oxidation from the sun, forms a barrier from oil and grease, extending the life and optimizing the overall value of the asphalt pavement.”
The Fine Print
- Offer can be purchased through our website newmarkonline.com or by calling 508-726-2626
- Valid for 1 coat up to 800 square feet; extra square footage can be sealed for an additional $0.25 per square foot
- Driveways under 1 year old cannot be sealed.
- Driveways over 1 year old that has never been sealed will need to be applied by our squeegee method. Ask for pricing info.
- paid value never expires
- Origional price ($320.00). You pay $179.00 after a 44% discount!
- Seal the deal and protect your investment today!